We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our customer's team in Kyiv office.
Cybersecurity platform that provides organizations with unique solutions aimed to protect businesses, detect and prevent cyber-attacks. The technology platform combines both management and operations of IT, IS, compliance, and risks. The company constantly strives to make its solutions suited perfectly to the clients’ needs using best practices and innovative technologies, implementing management and operation options using security policies.
Project’s Tech Stack
Relevant Technologies: Cloud providers; GCP, AWS, OCI, Docker Containers, Kubernetes, VMware VSphere, Jenkins, Linux, Windows, DNS, Network Segmentation (LAN, vLAN, VPN) Grafana, Splunk, Mongo, Kafka (should), Zookeeper, Storm, MongoDB, MySQL, Time-Series DB (Grafite or InfluxDB), HDFS, YarnRelevant.
Programming languages: Python, Java, SH Scripting.
- 3-5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Working with large teams and multiple environments
- Experience with production environments — a must
- Experience with designing and bringing-up CI/CD flows
- Proficiency in Python or Java, JS
- Strong knowledge of HDFS, Kafka
- English — Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
- Experience with Apache Storm
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Tax compensation.
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
- Flexible working schedule.
- Team buildings.
Newxel is a company founded by the team of professionals which successfully launched an in-house R&D center for one of the biggest international companies.
Our mission is to help fast-growing organizations get professional engineers by building and launching offshore development teams and R&D centers in Ukraine. One more goal for us is to help numerous talented IT guys from Ukraine to find their dream job, evolve and gain new skills and experience in successful companies from around the world sharing their values and goals.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.