Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the glob in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
We are looking for developers to join the team that works on development & maintenance of the administrative component for Aggregation Engine Services.
Aggregator - Combine Order Book and Price Stream liquidity with smart aggregation to choose best prices from either venue.
Application code is mainly Java. Performance analysis and tuning is done with Python. Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL
• Working closely with business teams to define plans and solutions to provide a stable, agile, and user friendly platform
• Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
• Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Build unit tests for your code
• Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
Solace, Oracle, JDBC Template, Unit Testing, Java, PostgeSQL, TDD methodology
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2020