Looking for Senior .NET Developer / Architect for Canadian automotive project (Remote)
We are looking for 2 architects for 3- and for 12-month projects.
For a Canadian client in automotive field.
1. Fluent Speaking English is a must. This is critical, as you have to work amongst other English-speaking architects, should be able to convey your ideas fluently. So intermediate or upper-intermediate level of Enlish will not work here.
2. AWS experience. Fargate, docker, lambda functions.
3. Microservices architecture.
4. RESTful API. Swagger.
5. Experience architecting microservices based on .net and nodejs with SPA applications such as React/Angular.
6. Experience in Structural diagrams and Behavioral diagrams.
7. Experience and understanding of Design Patterns, SOLID principles.
Dealertrack is the leading provider of integrated dealership technologies. From best-in-class Sales and F&I software that improves the customer experience to a Dealer Management System that boosts employee productivity, Dealertrack is committed to the growth and success of your business. Our products empower dealerships to make better choices about how to run their businesses and promote better customer vision, giving dealerships a cross-product view of each customer. With more freedom and better vision, our dealerships can provide a better buying, borrowing, and service experience within a changing automotive world.
Superior product features are only a part of what makes Dealertrack DMS different. We’re also the only provider of automotive retail solutions backed by the power of Cox Automotive, a company with a strong reputation and track record for anticipating what’s ahead in the industry. Dealertrack now belongs to a family of top-tier brands including Kelley Blue Book, Autotrader, and Manheim, to name a few. Because of its breadth, Cox Automotive plays a critical role in three out of four car purchases in the United States and Canada. Cox Automotive is committed to transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Job posted on
13 November 2020