We are looking for Tech Lead .Net Developer
Project description: Our client is responsible for electrical and instrumental equipment inspection on Grain Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal, the largest facility of this type in Europe, and the 8th largest in the world. The project includes a system that allows to streamline service and inspection process, including scheduling and reporting as well as keeping track of workflows and completed inspections.
- 7+ years experience;
- Relevant experience as a .NET Core Developer;
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET Core;
- Strong understanding of Cloud Native applications development;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud;
- Application architecture design: Distributed architecture, SOLID, Design Patterns;
- Asynchronous messaging patterns (Kafka/RabbitMQ or their Cloud analogues)
- Strong understanding of continuous processes;
- Experience in developing RESTful Web API Services;
- Experience in Entity Framework Core;
- Relational database solid experience;
- Understanding of NoSQL data storages;
- Domain Driven Design knowledge with practical experience;
- At least upper-intermediate English level
- Participate in development and contribute as engineer
- Estimate tasks;
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business;
- Active participation in the Scrum process;
- Participate in peer design and code review;
- Participate in architecture design planning;
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with remote client team
- Perform root cause analysis of issues to assist in determining the source of problems
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world;
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture;
- Opportunities to travel;
- Health Insurance coverage;
- English language courses;
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite;
- Fun corporate events :)
Intellectsoft is a boutique IT solution provider headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Our mission is to help global organizations overcome technology challenges of Digital Transformation. Established in 2007, the company operates multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe. Our main focus is on the new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, Internet-of-Things and Mixed Reality. Our service portfolio includes strategic IT consulting, CX design, development and full lifecycle management of custom products and applications, and system integration.
The company’s strategy is heavily geared towards development of its own platforms, frameworks and reusable components that are utilized for building custom solutions.
Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 November 2020