Luxoft team is developing a family of condition-based and predictive health management products that uses various online and offline data sources to provide preventive intervention recommendations based on grid asset condition, probability of failure, criticality and risk assessments.
Luxoft team is developing a family of condition-based and predictive health management products that uses various online and offline data sources to provide preventive intervention recommendations based on grid asset condition, probability of failure, criticality and risk assessments. Data lake collects telemetrics data, makes clearance, manages archives. Rich UI to visualize results of analysis and diagnostics, prognostics, including 3D representation, builds prognosis on assets health and performance. Offline data is gathered via hybrid mobile application and through external connectors.
We are working with BigData scale and using latest technologies like Java 11, SpringBoot 2, Spring Clould, Kafka, Ignite, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Jupyter, Docker and Kubernetes, AWS, Angular 10.
Our team is distributed between Ukraine and France (client), with a core team based in Dnipro.
Opportunities: participate in multi-year project for one of the biggest companies in the World and contribute to the platform that will change work experience and results of energy grid engineers across the globe.
• Requirements analysis (identify and report gaps between requirements and the implementation plans)
• Actively participate in requirements grooming process (analysis and estimation) through day-to-day collaboration with the project team
• Testing of web application - UI and back-end testing using different approaches
• Data testing, performance and load measurements
• Writing API tests
• Writing Integration tests
• Writing UI E2E auto-tests
• Defects reporting and tracking
• Close cooperation with QA/DEV/PM/UI Designer
• At least 2 years in web applications testing
• Strong understanding of development and testing processes
• Java, Spring, Rest Assured, SQL
• English spoken Intermediate level or higher
• Analytical thinking
• Good communication skills
• Selenium WebDriver(TestNG or Junit) or Selenide
Nice to have
• Performance testing experience, stress and load testing experience, Security (OAuth2), NoSQL, Cloud (AWS), microservices, Messaging (Kafka), Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Ignite, Neo4j databases, Docker
• Experience with setup Jenkins pipeline
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 November 2020