We build the platform, which supports client onboarding in global financial institution.
This platform includes processing of onboarding requests as they flow from Clients to Sales to Operations and to downstream processing functions. Application functionality is decomposed into business process management, business rules/workflows configuration, reporting / dashboards and workload management functions e.g. work prioritization, SLA management, notifications etc.
Technically solution includes BPM engine, rules engine, reporting engine, metadata configuration components; most of these components are exposed via end-user facing interacting web applications. The platform is used by both external and internal users, it is mission critical as part client experience upgrade roadmap. There is a potential to develop machine learning and process mining solutions as add-ons to the platform, given the delivery of planned features is on target.
• Development of the new features along with bug fixing and supporting existing software in Java / Kotlin
• Ensure good development testing coverage
• Participate in architecture design planning and code reviews
• Work actively with BAs to understand and implement requirements
• Work closely with QAs on issues resolution
• Write automation tests
• SIT / UAT development support
• Proactively collaborate with teammates
• Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve delivery quality
- Solid experience in industry of software development
- Proven experience as software developer on web projects
- Candidate should write code on daily basis
- Up-to-date overview of modern software development tools and techniques
- Good knowledge of Java 8, Spring, SQL, MongoDB.
- Web services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc.)
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: