Our client is a company that’s digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health.
What is must have?
- At least 2-3 years experience as manual QA engineer
- Strong test design skills
- Experience with testing Cloud-based, microservice solutions testing
- Experience in SQL
- Basic Data Analysis skills
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Lightweight Kubernetes for handling the microservice deployments
- Experience with Jira / Confluence
- Experience with GitHub/GitLab
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodology (SAFe in particular)
What Soft skills?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be a good team player
What Nice to have?
- Experience with performance/load testing
- Experience with CI systems
- Basis test automation skills (Python-based frameworks)
- Acting as an integral part of the Product Development team, collaborating with the team to elaborate on software requirements, ensuring proper and complete acceptance criteria
- Creating, documenting and maintaining test cases for both existing and new functionality
- Communicate status on issues or roadblocks, as well as accomplishments and plans
- Identifying areas for test improvement through analysis, experience, and metrics
- Perform functional, regression, sanity testing.
- Ability to participate in automation tests development
What about project
Our client is a company that’s digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health. The company’s digital health solution, Simoa, has the potential tochange the way in which healthcare is provided today by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. Our client’s technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurology, cardiology, inflammation and infectious disease. The company was established in 2007 and is located in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit www.quanterix.com.
What our client is going to build
ARC: Standalone software application to provide researchers with a tool that automatically summarizes study data from a series of reports into a single, collated documented
- Offers users improved efficiency over manual reporting where users manually collate experiments results into a single report by copying & pasting results into Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Moving from a manual to an automated collation process improves data integrity by reducing risk of human error in transposing data from individual run reports into consolidated summary
- Tool features can be expanded to capture additional data elements to support GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) and data integrity standards
— GLP: reagent lot/expiry reporting, user records, run QC and validity (curve, control and precision flagging), qualitative result assignment
— Data integrity: validated compiler, audit logs, electronic signatures
We plan to be working in the AWS environment, using many of their services, and coding in Python. The system will involve the hardware that runs the assay, a separate server that is expected to be cloud-based, and an end user machine that may only be running a browser.
Where talent meets opportunity!
AgileEngine is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in the US and a top-3 ranked dev shop according to Clutch. We’re always on the lookout for experienced and passionate software experts to build award-winning solutions that shape the way companies from over 15 industries operate.
Our team consists of 600+ like-minded folks passionate about software development, design, quality assurance, data engineering, and product management. We have extensive experience in helping large enterprises and the most innovative startups succeed. In particular, our leadership team led R&D teams at Appian, FINRA, and VMware as well as delivered engineering excellence at Google, Airbnb, and Uber.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current