We're looking for specifically is someone very interested in learning WordPress more and with a little bit of experience in how WordPress works.
Our Client is a Digital Marketing Agency that specializes in Search Optimization and Search Marketing for Injury Lawyers in the United States.
The team has on staff Consultants, Developers and Designers, so they can help with most marketing needs for small and medium-sized enterprises.
We have a project with a tight timeline for delivery (end of the year) and we
need someone dependable who won't need a lot of learning curves, who will help a team to knock this project out.
● You will help a team in the development of a WordPress website, without a complex functionality just a lot of HTML-coding
● Developing and providing maintenance support for WordPress sites
● Transforming complex PSD layouts into pixel-perfect presentation layer
● Producing high-quality work with a strong focus on detail
What You Bring to the Team:
● At least 1,5 years of experience in WordPress Development
● Understands WP architecture and knows how to perform database and code
optimization for WordPress
● Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques
● Great attention to detail, highly organized
● A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
● Fluent Russian or Ukrainian
● Conversational English
● 100% remote, full-time job
● Temporary contract of two-three months' duration, which may be extended
● We expect that you are comfortable working from around 9 AM to 5 PM
Eastern Standard Time (16:00 - 00:00 Kyiv time)
If this sounds like your kind of thing – we want to talk to you!
About Hiring and Dealing
We are Boutique Recruiting Team: successful mentors, headhunters, freelance recruiters who act as strategic HR consultants and trusted advisors throughout the hiring process. We help in hiring professionals from Eastern Europe and worldwide.