Progresstech-Ukraine, a supplier of world's largest aerospace player, has the project on creating of cutting-edge software that revolutionizes air transport.
Look up in the sky and you will see thousands of aircraft flying schedules produced by specific software. We are very welcome developers to joint our exciting project supporting such software by joining an international multi-skill development team to create prototypes for technical and architectural validation as well as human-in-the-loop evaluations.
Currently, we are looking for Mobile (iOS) developer.
• Performs development, maintenance, and unit tests for a software computer software configuration item by utilizing software development environments and programming languages in order to implement design and satisfy allocated requirements.
• Ensures application of best practices.
• Supports integration efforts of complex systems, applying comprehensive knowledge of system domain areas to resolve complex integration issues.
• Prioritizes development tasks and supports detail design reviews.
• Participates in internal and external design reviews, when required.
• Communication skills: you need to be able to elaborate on topics, explain problems and solutions, guide and mentor your teams.
• International environment: you will be working with a team in Ukraine and external teams outside the office (remote cooperation).
• Agile, SAFe understanding: We need you to be Agile and experienced in establishing and implementing development practices and standards across multiple agile development teams.
• Process understanding: You need to be able to guide us through software engineering processes.
• At least 3 years of commercial experience in development.
The ideal candidate for the Mobile (iOS) developer will possess the following skills and experience:
• Tech stack: Swift / TypeScript
• Development experience: Agile Software Development, iOS applications:
- Swift (professional);
- highly appreciated any experience with porting web application to any mobile platforms; cross platform web development;
- familiarity with Objective-C will be a plus;
- familiarity (at least pet-projects) with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, CoreLocation, Realm, UIKit, autolayout;
- strong design patterns, IoC, DI, SOLID;
- experience in iOS apps publishing at the App Store.
• Tool experience: Management tracking system (Jama, Jira), Coverity, Gitlab, BitBucket, Jenkins.
• Strong English skills, both spoken and written.
• The opportunity to work with the biggest players in the aviation world.
• Direct influence on the future of aviation.
• Working in international teams.
• Care of your body, soul, and well-being (football, medical insurance, sports card, social package, and many, many more).
• After work activities.
At Progresstech-Ukraine, we believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company’s future.
About Progresstech Ukraine
Progresstech-Ukraine, a supplier of the world's largest aerospace player, has joined the project on creating cutting-edge software that revolutionizes air transport.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
iOS / macOS