Sweden E-Learning project creates next generation E-Learning Cloud-based system that is being used by thousands of employees across Sweden and Norway.
• 1+ years of QA Automation (Java)
• 3+ years overall experience in QA
•Strong Selenium experience
• Strong knowledge of testing theory
• Understanding of different testing methods, principles, techniques and types
• Ability to create and follow test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation
• English at least B2 (Upper Intermediate), a lot of communication with Sweden team
As a plus
• Experience with Selenide
• Work with Docker, Jenkins
Writing new selenium UI tests (60%), manual explaratory testing, new features manual testing (40%)
Development team in Kiev office, 11 team members (middle and senior Python, Angular, Full stack engineers, senior QA), management team in Sweden.
Python, Django, DRF, Celery, PostgreSQL, Redis, Angular, AWS cloud
Stage of development:
development — Python, Django, Angular
testing — Java, Cucumber + Selenium
Full-time working day in our Kyiv office (Pechersk, 10 minutes walking from metro) with flexible hours and partly remote work possibility.
Technical part (1 stage): tech skype-interview with Senior QA + TeamLead (Skype)
Final part (2 stage): interview with core team (CEO, COO, HR)
[Киев, Печерск] Разрабатываем видео стриминг системы с 2009 года.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 November 2020