Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world.
We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
Work on Implementation of custom services, applications, and device management features running on custom device.
Ensure the product software has the highest quality, performance and security.
- Hands on experience working on MAC OS or Windows OS platform for application development
- Mac: Objective C, XCode, Cocoa
-Windows: C, C++, C#, MFC, .NET, Visual Studio
- Strong debugging skills, especially with regard to memory management, threads, data structures, and profiling
- Experience with multi-threaded programming, INFs and USB device drivers, as well as IO control operations such as UVC and HID preferred
- Familiar with software best practices, including continuous integration and test driven development
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, Agile development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 November 2020