This is a line of products for field engineers focused on a process of productivity improvement at oil and gas production.
This Product is a Web application used to simplify and track the full life cycle of technical workflow of specific operations. It includes various calculations, file imports, reporting and integrations with multiple other software products.
• Analyze requirements, UI wireframes and Acceptance Criteria in new User Stories, participate in Grooming sessions with Product Owner, identify gaps in requirements or Definition of Ready compliance
• Test new functionality in developed User Stories, work closely with development team at early stages of User Story implementation
• Create and maintain detailed Test Plans / Checklist for new User Stories with specific scenarios, use cases, regression verifications and out of scope verifications
• Create and review test cases with clear test objectives using Action Based Tests, shared steps and data driven flows
• Create, obtain, modify and maintain data required for testing, specially for scientific features testing
• Define, maintain and update test cases for our automation team
• Identify, document, and reproduce defects in software with a profound root cause analysis and risk and impact analysis
• Investigate UAT or Prod Issues and create bug reports
• Contribute to team knowledge base, create and maintain test coverage matrix, features descriptions and Instructions pages in a well-structured and understandable way
• Participate in regression testing and verification/validation activities
• Follow and contribute to Agile/SCRUM activities (e.g. daily stand-ups, retrospectives, iteration planning, estimating/reporting, acceptance criteria definition, etc.).
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Manual Testing.
• Understanding of the specifics of Web applications and Client-Server applications testing.
• Experience working with Databases and SQL
• Test Design techniques usage to maintain good test coverage.
• Ad hoc and exploratory testing.
• Ability to demonstrate implemented User Stories to stakeholders
• Investigating the root cause of the bug, isolating or generalizing the steps
• Upper Intermediate or higher English to be able to frequently and effectively communicate with the customer and stakeholders
• Good knowledge of requirement analysis techniques.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Practical experience of API testing
• Understanding of Security, Compatibility and Localization Testing
• Experience working in TFS
• Ability to quickly analyze requirements and provide a list of main high-level test cases on the fly
• Understanding of possible risks and dependencies in testing
• Experience working with Engineering or Scientific Applications.
• Experience in testing the Oil and Gas Industry software or at least willingness to learn the domain specifics
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 November 2020