We are currently looking for a remote Senior Java Test Automation Engineer with 3 years of experience working as a Java Test Automation Engineer to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
The main goal is to improve processes and technology specifically related to Quality Control.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Ensure execution of test strategy
- Prepare test cases
- Implement auto tests for front-end and back-end systems, including integration
- 3 years of experience working as a Java Test Automation Engineer
- Familiarity with Selenium WebDriver, REST Assured and JUnit/TestNG
- Extensive skills in creating automated quality gates for CI/CD process, preferably on AWS
- Ample experience in coding in Python or willingness to learn
- Experience with testing Microservices integration using automated tests
- Some experience with End-To-End testing, including React-based frontend
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence
- DevOps experience (Git, CI)
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes
Nice to have
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Anomaly Detection previous experience
- Working experience with Big Data projects
- Skills in working with AWS CodePipeline, Terraform, TestRail
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 November 2020