TrendSpider.com needs a Front-end JS developer (React + charting)
As a frontend developer on TrendSpider, you will spend 60% of time building visualization for the various kinds of data, and the rest 40% would go for building conventional user interfaces.

We’re challenging the status quo in our industry by making the data speak for itself. Reaching this goal requires taking nothing for granted and being ready to experiment.

If you find joy in exploring the terra incognita and finding solutions, then consider joining us on our mission to change the world for traders everywhere.

Here is the skill set that is absolutely necessary for us:

Strong ability to think abstractly and work independently.
Good understanding of concepts such as OOP and functional programming.
Mastery of ES6+
At least intermediate level of English

Technology:
Decent experience with: React, Material Design. Angular.JS would be a bonus.
Experience with Highcharts, D3.js, Canvas.js or any other React-friendly modern charting library.

TrendSpider is a great place to work. Here’s why:

Minimal-to-no hierarchy and bureaucracy. Time from idea to product can be VERY short.
Your contribution can make a real difference. You’re not going to be coding internal utilities nobody wants; your work will impact real customers immediately.
Competitive salaries and benefits tailored to your skills and capabilities.

Check out our website to know more about the company and our quest for better technical analysis https://www.trendspider.com/about.php

About TrendSpider

TrendSpider.com - Software for traders, by traders
Fed up with the inefficiencies in the technical analysis and trading world—and the substandard
results they produce, we have set out to build a new type of charting platform—one that would
give average traders the tools they need to compete with large trading companies.
From this idea, TrendSpider was born.
We’re building a system with the primary goal of removing human biases from the process of
technical analysis. Our platform would give you the tools to build better plans while helping to
mitigate profit-killing blunders by making analysis more consistent.
Today, the platform has evolved into the most comprehensive technical analysis software on the market—and we continue to innovate. We are the first to offer a fully-customizable automation
engine on a charting platform, and our alerts remain “head and shoulders” above the rest.
We’re a truly global operation, with staff in Chicago, Denver, India, Russia, and Ukraine. Our
team members are experienced developers, seasoned traders, or (in many cases) both. We’re
proud to help over 4,000 traders around the world boost efficiency and accuracy.

Company website:
https://www.trendspider.com/about.php

Job posted on 4 November 2020
67 views


Для отклика на эту и другие вакансии на Джинне войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Similar jobs

Middle та Senior React JS at inspiri.to

Kyiv, Lviv, Vinnitsia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Chernigiv, Uzhgorod, Ternopil, Frankіvs'k

Senior Frontend Developer at ElifTech

Lviv, Vinnitsia, remote

Senior Backend Developer at ElifTech

Lviv, Vinnitsia, remote


All jobs JavaScript Vinnitsia    All jobs TrendSpider
  Receive new jobs in Telegram