We are looking for a Senior C++ Animation Programmer to join the Game Development Team
We are looking for a Senior C++ Animation Programmer to join the Game Development Team.
N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals delivering top-quality games and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.net, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
We are looking for the Senior Senior C++ Animation Programmer to join our ranks to work on a hyper-realistic VR training sim for American Football quarterbacks, that leverages motion tracking technology and offers realistic training experience.
• Development and improvement of our animation engine, pipeline, and tools.
• Development and improvement of our American football match engine
• Writing of clean, maintainable, portable and well-documented code
• Cooperating with designers, animators, programmers, and testers to bring suggestions to a needed feature
• Ensuring the stability and performance of the game on PC (VR)
• Experience in game development (3+ years)
• Excellent knowledge of C++, design patterns and software engineering
• Minimum of two years of professional experience using C++ as the main language
• Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong 3D math skills and good knowledge of algorithms
• Ability to write clean, maintainable and portable code
• Ability to filter diverse feedback from artists, designers, and programmers and propose effective solutions
Good to have:
• Experience with any kind of animation systems like UE4 animation system, Unity Mecanim, Morpheme
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 November 2020