One of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop and support cloud-based enterprise information system in Oil & Gas domain.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer to join a new team to help us take the first steps on that journey by helping us to decouple existing C++ algorithms into a number of C#.NET microservices talking to a cloud-based database engine and use these microservices from a C#.NET desktop client.
Automation and support of development and production environments in AWS and Azure.
Participation in design
Participation in peer review
• Hands on experience of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Expertise in Source Control Management, including branching, integration, and merging techniques Experience performing integrations for production builds and server hot fixes
• Experience with Application Lifecycle Management tools and Source Control systems, such as GIT Azure DevOps/VSTS/Jenkins
• Experience integrating unit tests and postman tests with Jenkins
• Experience using different Jenkins plugins.
• Hands-on experience in setting up DevOps pipeline for a project (Automated deployments with Continuous Integration/Delivery workflows).
• Experience with software build and deploy tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins.
• Experience working within an Agile environment
• Experience with REST API design and deployment
• Experience with building and deploying Python projects
• Experience with building and deploying C#.NET projects
• Working in cloud environments such as AWS and Azure
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 November 2020