Привет! Мы в поисках Senior Front End Engineer (Angular)
Проект: разработка платёжной системы для entertainment платформы
Офис в Гулливере
Будет ли вам интересно рассмотреть такой вариант?)
On the behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Kyiv team develops Payment system and Customer Relationship solutions for Betsson online entertainment platform. As a Front-end Developer you will join our team and influence on the project which is being created using the latest technologies (ES6+, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, Angular, EmberJS), multi-tier distributed architectures and approaches (CQS, CQRS, DDD, SOA), various hosting (IIS, K8s) and test automation.
There are a lot of technical opportunities within the project as we build our solutions on .NET platform using reactive architecture principles. We know how to scale and protect our services. We care about service availability and eventual consistency.
We continuously improving our customer experience using modern web technologies, standards and best practices.
Our products are covered by automation tests, which are executed as a part of CI/CD pipeline. It means no manual regressions for our QA engineers.
We follow Agile principles and are organized in Scrum Teams across development lifecycle.
We highly value our cohesive team atmosphere and work-life balance. That’s why we have regular cozy team events as well as big team buildings.
- Close collaboration with business (Product Owners) – discuss and implement business requirements
- Suggest technologies, approaches and solutions, discuss it together with the team and decide which one to use
- Contribute to solutions design, create, update, improve product architecture and optimize product performance
- Our teams are agile and cross-functional. All team members focused not only on doing their own tasks but also working together and assisting other team members
- Proficiency with common Front End development tools such as NPM, Webpack, Babel and Linters
- Experience with Front End unit, component, functional and UI testing for web applications
- Follow developments in web standards and best practices
- Experience in solving problems with performance, usability, and optimization for web applications
- Deep knowledge of REST principles
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Since our environment is international and work requires daily contact with people from other countries we expect that you feel confident in both written and spoken English
What's in it for you:
- Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications
- Sport and team-building activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in any weather
- Smiles and jokes
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 November 2020