We are looking for an Android Engineer to join our mobile team, who is passionate about forming the future of the mobility experience and is capable of developing high-quality automotive and mobility products.
You will work as a part of the mobile team, integrating CloudMade’s components into products based on Android Platform: standalone phone apps (incl. Android Auto support), Android for Automotive apps for the head unit, demo apps for aftermarket head units
• Solid knowledge of Java and Java Core
• 2+ years of experience in Android development
• Architectural approaches: MVP, MVVM
• Experience with Kotlin
• Good understanding of design patterns
• Knowledge of Dagger 2 and RxJava2
• Development practices: Unit and integration testing, continuous
integration, and delivery
• Experience in Play Store publishing process
• Good communication skills
• Upper-intermediate English
GOOD TO HAVE
• BS/MS degree
• Modularization approaches
• Knowledge of:
- Kotlin Native
- Android eco-system: Analytics, advertising, publishing and UI design
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance
• Sport compensation
• Parking/ transportation allowance
• Flexible working hours
• Personal and professional development
• A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will
be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company.
CloudMade recently announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business within existing product offerings as well as new ones.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 November 2020