Our client is a British company that builds cybersecurity solutions protecting users of web and mobile applications, as well as telephony. They use biometric user data for authentication.
The project consists of three main parts: the mobile application, as well as web platforms for the new and old versions. DataArt is assembling a team of developers, testers, DevOps, and a project manager to work on a new version of the platform.
- Deliver a client test automation strategy to the team
- Accurately estimate test automation work during sprint planning
- Ensure the team reports on test execution, coverage, defect densities, and open defect counts
- Own test coverage and technical debt for the team
- Using automation at every turn to keep regression at bay
- Lead defect triage during software delivery
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- Experience working with Java
- Solid knowledge of manual and automated testing best practice techniques, tools, and processes (Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Gatling, Postman, CI/CD, Git, Jira, Confluence, Spring, JUnit, mock libraries, Linux, Bash)
- Proven working experience with OOP, Agile, TDD and ATDD/BDD
- Experience in some of the following types of testing; Highly transactional platforms, functional, API, acceptance, contract, cloud infrastructure, security, data integrity, performance, resilience
- Critical thinker
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current