UppLabs is a software development ‘flat company’, a friendly team of professionals who value each team member’s opinion. And now we are seeking an experienced Swift Developer to join our strong development team and help one of our clients.
We're looking for a IOS (Swift) developer for helthcare application.
- 3-4 years of experience with mobile development;
- Hands-on professional development experience with Swift;
- Self-motivation, self-organization and self-education skills;
- English on at least an intermediate level (should be able to pass the technical interview in English).
- Competitive salary,
- Possibility to work remotely,
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment,
- Flexible work schedule,
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations,
- State holidays,
- Quarterly event,
- English lessons.
If you are interested please send your CV
Upplabs is a software development company with a focus on web and mobile development. We successfully deliver projects for customers from US, EU and AU, including such domains as real estate, healthcare, startups and others.
We specialize in:
- Launching a new web or mobile application for business
- Rebuilding legacy systems
- Creating MVP of product to validate the idea.
About the team
We have been working in the web development sphere for many years, and have dozens of successful projects and satisfied customers from all over the world.
Team cohesion, highly experienced and result oriented employees, innovators in product development, focused on the success, delving deep into the issues and needs of the customer’s business to solve set tasks — these are the values which allow us to be effective in the development of any complex digital products.
Our dev teams tech stack:
• .Net: C#, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core (Web API, MVC), ASP.NET MVC, WebForms, WCF, SQL Server, EF, WPF, Unit Tests;
• Node: NodeJs, Express, Loopback, Sails.js, Koa.js;
• Front-end: Html, CSS, Angular, ReactJS, React-Native, JQuery, KnockoutJS, KendoUI;
• Mobile: Xamarin, React-Native, Ionic;
• Cloud: AWS, Azure, Rackspace;
• Development methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall;
• API integrations: Social Media APIs, Location and Map API, Payment/Accounting APIs,
3rd party Web APIs, IoT APIs, Analytics APIs.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 November 2020