We are looking for professional Business Developer to expand our Sales Capabilities.
Addax is a software development company. We build solutions to improve our customers business processes and bring them to another level of business operation. As a full-stack web development shop we are working with customers in verity of industries but mostly leaning towards solutions related to Salesforce.com.
• Contact existing leads to book demos.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Scheduling appointments, meetings, and follow up calls
• Maintain CRM/Database, groups, classifications and subscriptions
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
• Strong/Developed Interpersonal Skills (e.g. communication skills, active listening, and customer-care)
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated
• Ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
• 2+ years experience in Sales a must.
• Experience in Customer Service or Marketing preferred
• Base Salary
• Lucrative Commission
• Paid trainings
• Growth Opportunity
Addax provides consulting and development services for applications of any complexity. We have 15 years of experience servicing clients in a variety of industries. Addax is a registered Salesforce partner providing end-to-end Salesforce implementations, customizations and integrations for enterprises of all sizes. Addax boasts exclusive certified resources, extensive industry experience, impeccable program management and post-deployment support. Our team of experts work with you to ensure that business objectives are clearly defined, project risks are effectively managed, and needs are met in a timely fashion.
Job posted on
2 November 2020