Currently, we are looking for mature and self-manageable Senior C# .NET developer to join our team within the Loyall project - a technology company based in Bergen, Norway.
Currently, we are looking for a mature and self-manageable Senior C# .NET developer to join our team within the Loyall project - a technology company based in Bergen, Norway.
Loyall is a SaaS / Fintech company that provides technology to several hundred companies in the Nordic region. Loyall delivers five technical solutions to customers within Hotels, Retail, Restaurants, Events, and others, with an internal marketing department that supports our technical solutions. The team has innovation in its blood and is eager to make a positive difference for its customers. As a Senior Developer within that team you will be able to shape your own everyday life and will have a plenty of room for personal development.
Tech stack: C# ASP.Net, MSSQL, LinQ, WCF.
- At least 5 years of work experience in software development with C # / .NET
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with APIs and integrations
- Intermediate+ English speaking level
- Have an eye for UX and user experience
- Thrives in a small team
- Able to work independently
What are you going to deal with:
- Further development of our technology together with the rest of the Loyall team
- Building and maintaining the loyalty software of the future
- Close collaboration with the rest of the development team - UX, CTO and management
- Strong focus on quality and safety
- Friendly atmosphere with minimum bureaucracy
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Career development opportunities (personal road map)
- Comfortable office facilities
- 20 working days of annual paid vacation
- Paid sick-leaves
- Team buildings and corporate events.
Seniordev specializes in providing competent, experienced seniors vs newbies. We utilize a full, standardized technology stack and quality via automation. Our small teams communicate directly with clients.
We all value raising competence and knowledge sharing.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 October 2020