Become part of our enterprise-level project and influence the development of data-driven tools for Quick Service Restaurants! Our client is a major player in the Point of Sale domain in the US market (the customers are 11 of the top 25 US-based fast food chains).
Our product is a Messaging platform that will enable our clients in the segment of small and large businesses of fast food chains work with customer contacts (creating, storing, and updating) to analyze customer behavior in order to build further marketing plans. Another crucial part of the Messaging platform is an engine that sends out marketing campaigns, reaching an average audience of 3 million to 16 million per day.
We are currently looking to augment our team with a software developer who is willing to become an integral part of the international team, working tightly with colleagues from Ukraine and the US on the messaging system that already helps our enterprise clients to retain 10+ million of their existing customers as well as to help grow small and medium businesses.
We’ll welcome a specialist who loves to:
• Take responsibility for making technical decisions and getting them implemented
• Be involved in planning, designing, and implementing ideas, as well as supporting infrastructure
• Evaluate technical solutions, identify risks, and perform estimation together with the team
• Directly communicate with the client's team and business representatives
• Work closely with the team of developers, quality assurance engineers, and business analysts
• 1+ years of experience in React.js/Redux
• Proficiency in TypeScript
• Basic knowledge of NodeJS or other back-end technologies
• Experience with unit testing using Jest
• Experience in communicating with foreign clients
• Intermediate English
• Redux-Saga, Storybook, Styled Components, Enzyme
• PHP, Laravel
• Docker, AWS
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource software development company with 9+ years’ experience. A
high level of technical knowledge (25% of our developers are Senior) as well as communication
and visibility are Dev-Pro’s key distinguishing features.
Dev.Pro has experience working with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative
startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. We
have expertise in Point of Sale, Exchange market, SaaS, CRM development and integrations
(Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
Web Technologies: Node.js, Angular, React, HTML, CSS
Mobile Development: iOS, Android, Apache Cordova, React Native
Clouds: AWS, Azure, GCP, Rackspace, UpCloud
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Hypertable, OrientDB
Data Storage Solutions: MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase, Riak, Neo4j, RavenDB, MemCache
Blockchain Technologies: Ethereum, Solidity, HyperLedger, EOS
Full text search: Elasticsearch, Apache Lucene, Apache Solr, Sphinx
DevOps tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
Deployment: Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCl, Gitlab CI
Industry Standards: PCI DSS, SOX
You will join a company with a culture of experience, cross-pollination, high standards and
productivity, and strengthen your overall management, leadership and communication skills.
1) Health insurance
2) Relocation package
3) English classes
4) More details: https://careers.dev-pro.net/en/#benefits
Get on board and Get IT Done with Dev.Pro!
DOU company page: