Dutch company delivering omnichannel banking services. The company offers state-of-the-art digital banking software that unifies data and functionality from traditional core banking systems and fintech providers into a seamless, digital customer experience.
3+ years of experience in a similar role;
Upper-Intermediate English level;
Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot, Cloud;
Microservices architecture understanding;
Apache Camel, EIP;
Persistence frameworks: Hibernate, JPA;
Messaging: ActiveMQ / JMS;
Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito;
Miscellaneous: Maven, Git.
Nice to have:
Understanding of Event Sourcing, CQRS, and DDD;
As a Backend Engineer, it is your job to seamlessly integrate the financial platform into our customers’ systems, while focusing on the back-end part of the implementation. You provide solid technical solutions to complex issues whilst helping us deliver the best customer experience and reinforce company reputation. Your core responsibility is to respond to reported issues as vigorously as possible and solve complex problems. You will use your understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate efficient processes, solve problems, and create a seamless experience for millions of users across the globe. You create clean, maintainable, and reusable code and run tests which will help us build an expanding product. You are a part of the project team and thrive working with colleagues from multiple cultures.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
About Levi9 Ukraine
Levi9 IT Services Ukraine is professional IT outsourcing company.
We truly believe that working at Levi9 is much more than a job — you will be a part of a dynamic, qualified and motivated European team with a unique corporate family spirit.
Levi9 is built on the belief that true innovation happens when you bring together the best minds and ideas for the perfect achievements.
We’re a fast-growing company made up of vibrant, intelligent, and passionate people, being the employer for specialists at all career levels: from career starters to experienced engineers.
Still, working at Levi9 Kyiv or Lviv means not only to be challenged, but also to have fun! Everyone here works incredibly hard and we make sure to balance this with joyful social activities inside and outside the office.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.