SoftServe forms a big part in a big initiative of our customer — innovation driven efficiency program. Our customer is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with business units focused on steelmaking coal, copper, zinc, and energy.
The client has expertise across a wide range of activities related to exploration, development, mining, and minerals processing, including smelting and refining, health and safety, environmental protection, materials stewardship, recycling, and research.
It's about taking a company-wide approach to renewing our technology infrastructure, looking at opportunities for automation and robotics, connecting our data systems to enable the broad application of advanced analytics and artificial intelligence, and empowering the employees, with a focus on making real progress between now and 2021. Successfully advancing initiatives like this one will be critical to the client’s continued success as a business, by driving a step change in the performance and helping remain competitive in a rapidly changing landscape.
To the best of your advantage, you should possess:
- Knowledge of QA methodologies
- Test cases creation and automation based on them
- Bug tracking and management
- Experience with Python, Selenium, Pytest
- Peer review of automated tests background
- Understanding of relational databases, SQL knowledge
- Intermediate Strong+ English level
Your big advantages reveal in such expertise:
- Performance testing
- API testing background
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Staging environment verification on a daily basis
- Test Design what includes: Test Conditions defining, Test Conditions to be peer-reviewed by QC, Test Cases creation, Test Cases peer-review
- New Feature testing
- Regression Testing (if a User story requires)
- Maintaining Test management tool
- Defect tracking and logging
- Regression testing of Staging environment after updates
- Regression status reporting
- User Guide update
- Maintaining testing documentation: Test Strategy, Test Plan, Release -Notes, Summary Reports, etc.
- Daily status reporting to customers
- Participating in all scrum ceremonies: Daily Scrum, Planning, Refinement, Pre-planning, Retrospective, Demo
- Conducting sprint demos for the customer
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Accomplish great things
- Get a great deal of learning and development opportunities along with our structured career path
- Process dynamic projects and still have a stable place to work
- Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
- Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge
- Care about your individual initiatives we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story!
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.