The customer is an Indian subscription video-on-demand streaming service, providing the best of Indian entertainment, TV shows, LIVE cricket, news, and movies.
The main set of tasks is associated with developing video streaming apps.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Work with stakeholders of product to deliver new user-facing features on the website
- Help to review current product and come up with recommendations about improvement, assess current requirements and help to form scope for the future engagement
- Build reusable, high quality code and libraries for future use which can be used across multiple projects
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and implement them
- Collaborate with other team members, designers and stakeholders to deliver on the features
- 4+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals based on a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in building smart TV apps for Tizen and webOS
- Highly enthusiastic and enjoy learning new technologies and frameworks
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt or Gulp
Nice to have
- Open source contribution is a plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page: