Our client is a leading proprietary trading firm that trades a variety of asset classes on every major exchange across the globe.
As a Data Infrastructure Developer, you will work closely with developers and quants to understand, develop, and monitor critical software and database components. You will work with a team of like-minded, sharp, and experienced individuals passionate about technology.
You will be building and managing endpoints (consuming sources / WebAPI) to handle flat-file ingestion into SQL and NoSQL databases.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of experience with Python and Linux environment
- Excellent professional English and the ability to translate written requirements into project deliverables with rigorous attention to detail
- Experience managing both relational and unstructured datastores
- Experience managing REST API's, especially for quantitatively focused customers
- Experience with front-end modern web app development is a plus
- Flexibility to maintain the availability of software services by providing on-call support as needed
- A demonstrated track record of owning and building projects independently as a self-starter
- Interest in financial markets and statistics
- Ability to handle pressure and time constraints with composure
About Forte Group
Forte Group is an international IT consulting firm with headquarters in Chicago and two other offices in Eastern Europe. It was founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Steve Kreynin.
DOU company page: