Middle - senior position for new Client from digital marketing domain
The product is a new AI SAAS technology, that helps online advertisers in analysing their creatives’ success factors on Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, TikTok, and more. By breaking every video and image to small elements, and combining it with online marketing campaign funnels, Alison creates Big data profiles on you and your competitors, in order to provide top of the art recommendations for the creation process of your next new creatives.
• Our client, the company behind the product, is a leading performance marketing agency, with huge experience in PPC marketing, SEO, ASO, BI and creative studio services. Between it’s customers: Twitter, Tinder, Wix, Viber, P&G, Playtika, etc’. It was recognized as an official partner by Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Appsflyer, Adjust, and others.
• Our client’s company is in a hyper growth mode and are looking for more experienced talents to join its R&D team, which includes today 2 Product Managers, 1 UX lead, and 8 data engineers and analysts. The team works according to Agile methodologies (Kanban), and puts a strong trust in its members to perform without micro management. Career development plan and a team of super talents that support & respect each other, are their key formula to build an enjoyable & successful product & workplace.
• The product already holds a variety of paying customers, but it is based today on a BI platform and a simple web frame. There’s already a new UX&UI designed, PRD and a long roadmap. What it needs now is a leading team of developers to take it to the next level, by bringing their own experience and technical decisions into play.
Technical must capabilities:
• At least 2+ years of commercial experience with React.js
• 3+ years of frontend experience
• Good knowledge of ES6
• Professional experience with CSS3 and preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
• Experience with Redux, Mobx, Redux-Saga or other state management tools
• Experience with REST API, understanding how data transfer protocols work
• Experience with authorization mechanisms (JWT)
• Experience with building and managing forms with React
• Experience with building charts
• Experience with bundlers (Webpack, Rollup)
• Good communication skills (English)
About Freelancer Roman Shevchenko
We help companies to employ right people!
This job is no longer active.