We partnered with cutting-edge AI platform for data intelligence. The company uses powerful technology to offer an unparalleled look into your own data. Now we are looking to add a talented Senior Engineer who will join our team and help to develop the platform.
At Sphere, we offer staff augmentation services, end-to-end technology solutions, and enterprise applications through onsite and remote world-class teams. We partnered with cutting-edge AI platform for data intelligence. The company uses powerful technology to offer an unparalleled look into your own data. Now we are looking to add a talented Senior Engineer who will join our team and help to develop the platform.
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with subject matter experts and business stakeholders to operationalize based models and deliver insights to the business;
- Architect platforms which are highly modular, scalable, and responsive; and that serve as a foundation for building key enterprise components;
- Automate model training and testing and deployment;
- Build data APIs and data delivery services that support critical operational and analytical applications for internal business operations, customers and partners;
- Be involved in all aspects of SDLC process from requirements, design, and build through deployment;
- Translate business requirements into working foundational components for platform thus ensuring functional and non-functional aspects are met;
- Define strategic direction and develop tactical plans. Work with different teams to provision platform components;
- Identify opportunities for change, implements change and introduces new concepts, procedures, policies and tools while providing a clear explanation of benefits and purpose;
- Document architectural standards, best practices and mentor application teams on developing highly distributed, resilient and responsive applications;
- Serve as the primary point of contact on the most complex or escalated issues and may provide direction and guidance to team members;
- Understand and incorporate best practices in security and data protection.
- Experience in software development with Pyth0n (4+ years);
- Experience with testing and integration of solutions;
- Experience with NoSQL and RDBMS;
- Experience with Docker containers and images
- Experience with Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Salesforce, SAP HANA or Hadoop HDFS;
- Experience with SQL, Teradata, IBM DB2, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, MongoDB (preferred);
- Experience with Pydantic, Mypy, Pytest (preferred);
- Experience with Java (preferred);
- Experience with and other Apache tools (preferred).
Sphere Software, Inc., is a leading global provider of proven high quality software development, testing and consulting services. We are passionate about bringing the best commercial software to market from start up businesses to Fortune 500, as well as businesses that rely on software to drive their business growth and customer satisfaction.
Established in 2005 with headquarters in Chicago, America and with R&D centers in Kiev, Kharkov, Ukraine and Saint Petersburg, Russia the company currently employs 100+ highly qualified SW Engineers, Architects, PMs and QAs.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.