NetCracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world's most respected TOMS (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for Senior Java Developer.
• High Technical Degree;
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a developer in Java, J2EE technologies;
• Strong background in Java SE and J2EE, Spring Core, Spring MVC, and Spring Boot;
• Experience in building data streaming: Kafka, Kafka connect, Kafka streams;
• Excellent understanding of microservice architecture, experience working with microservices;
• Experience in working with DBMS, preferably Postgres, MongoDB, Oracle;
• Experience in building scalable, high-performance distributed systems;
• Intermediate English is a must.
Will be a plus:
∙ Experience in working in telecommunications areas;
∙ Experience in frontend development;
∙ Experience with Openshift, Kubernetes, Google Cloud;
∙ Experience in various development methodology practices.
∙ Opportunities for professional growth and career in different areas;
∙ Medical insurance for employees;
∙ Opportunities for international travel (USA, Canada, Europe, UAE, Australia, New Zealand);
∙ Sports activities, trainings and corporate events;
∙ Friendly atmosphere.
∙ Development and management of product components, design documentation;
∙ Development for Enterprise/Cloud software;
∙ Working with huge/high load databases;
∙ Taking part in internal, customer and pre-sales projects as a lead developer.
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. As a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.