Client is Swiss multinational industrial company – is one of the world’s leading providers of elevators and escalators. It produces, installs, maintains and modernizes industrial equipment in many construction sites of their customers.
GlobalLogic team is continuously developing solutions according to high quality standards, evolving in systems which guarantee safety and highly efficient and energy-saving device management.
GlobalLogic clients team is continuously growing and now we will help customers in New Generation solutions based on the Linux platform.
Development and support of existing solutions. Development of new services. Migration of existing services to new platforms.
GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting Middle and Senior Linux C++ Developers to join an extensively growing Industrial project.
You will be a part of a team which will create and support a new version of Telemetry Device for Industrial IOT domain. We have a distributed Scrum team with a friendly environment.
Customer is asking to extend the team and help him to move to new hardware and improve his solution.
Product is an Enterprise IoT production grade middleware solution for elevators and escalators interconnectivity.
- C/C++ programming language
- Linux hands-on experience
- Scripting knowledge
- Cross compilation experience
- Embedded interfaces experience: GPIO/Serial/I2C/SPI/CAN
- Debian packaging knowledge or experience
- CI/CD: git, Jenkins
- Strong team player, motivated, fast learner, autonomous.
- Intermediate English level
- Drive and participate in functional design and implementation
- Existing features adaptation to new hardware solution
- Design, implement new features
- Solution security improvements/hardening using modern technologies
- Implement and unit testing of Linux software and hardware
- Update/maintenance of existing embedded software
- Customer communication on daily basis
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page: