Java Developer will work on developing and supporting the back-end part of our successful social games project. The project has the following technology stack: Java8+, NIO, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, GIT, Gradle.
GamePoint is looking for Middle Java Developer on full-time basis.
About the Role
We are looking for the person interested to join the Java server team and work on developing and supporting the back-end part of our successful social games project. The project has the following technology stack: Java8+, NIO, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, GIT, Gradle.
The project is in production and needs the enthusiastic Senior Java developer to develop it further!
For Java Developer responsibilities will include:
● Implement software components according to the design specifications
● Perform problem troubleshooting and resolution
● Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
● Proactively collaborate with the teammates and communicate with the Product Owner to ensure that the project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability
● Provide technical input into product roadmaps
To meet the requirements, you will need to have:
● Java Development experience 2+ years
● Java Core knowledge
● Sockets – Java NIO
● Concurrent Collections, Streams
● SQL, JDBC
● Version Control System (GIT)
● Good English-speaking level
● Responsible, open-minded, good team player
Will be a plus to have experience in:
● Unit and integration testing
● C#, ActionScript
To keep the balance, GamePoint offers:
● Fun, passionate and creative game studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere
● International environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures
● Excellent benefits and studio culture
● Competitive salary
● Training opportunities— you will have your owned budget fo conferences and courses
● An epic annual company trip to GamePoint Summit every September
● Medical insurance
● Massage therapist
● English cources
● Office in city center (Pecherska metro station), kitchen with cookies,coffee, fruits
● Playstation, Counter Strike team, Ping Pong addicted colleagues
● Paid vacation (20) and sick leaves (10)
GamePoint is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers. GamePoint aims to entertain a worldwide audience with its real time multiplayer social games (slots and casino). By providing social features in our games and extensive community support, GamePoint builds on long term relationships with their users.
We highly appreciate our employees. If you have new ideas or want to try out new technologies in our company; please do! If your job makes you happy, you make us happy!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 October 2020