Our client is not in the business of building software, they are in the business of enabling interactions.
They deliver the best mobile payments experience for millions of people.
About our environment:
At the client believes work and fun rub along together nicely.
Our client is looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer willing to work in a highly professional working environment and join our team in the Lviv office.
We Are building the infrastructure required by innovative fintech companies like MONOBANK, REVOLUT, MONZO, and to launch the great VISA and MasterCard cards that you see.
For innovative fintech companies, and banks, we need a modern processing platform that would help us issue prepaid cards, debit cards, and credit cards. These can be Plastic, Digital, or Tokenised.
Having this flexibility over a modern API enabled platform is key in transitioning the payments landscape helping define the core foundations of a leading FinTech disruptor.
The goal is to help design and build a performant and highly scalable platform using the latest cloud and microservices architecture!
The Sr. BE Engineer will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
His/her primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, specifically the APIs and ecosystem around it. Also, definition and maintenance of the database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. He/She will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by our team into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well
● Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
● Designing and developing micro services using event driven architectures
● Partnering with other engineers and technical leadership to build high quality software following industry best practices
● Create technical design documentation
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
● Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
● 5+ years of development experience working with different projects and
● Rigor and a disciplined approach in A/B testing, test coverage, quality assurance and other software development best practice
Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
● Accountable for application security principles including the development of secure coding standards and practices.
● Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
● Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
● Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git
● Familiarity with continuous integration and cloud services like Google Cloud, AWS
● Experienced with NoSQL databases such MongoDB, Cloudera Hadoop,
● Experience in Big Data ecosystem software development is a plus.
● Experience working with distributed computing (MapReduce, Hadoop, Apache Spark, etc.) is a plus.
● Experience with Stream-processing systems such as Google cloud pub/Sub, apache Kafka.
● Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
● Experience implementing complex business logic
● Familiarity with release and deployment strategies in a zero-downtime production environment
● Experience configuring, managing, and using Jenkins for continuous integration
● Willingness to learn new technologies
We are a small company aimed at helping our Clients to find the best candidates for their vacancies. Yes, we are recruiters. And yes, we are hiring for IT companies/startups/ big and small projects.
Our services are quality-oriented. Quality is our credo, our goal and our motivation. You might be surprised, but we are not eager to engage as many Clients as possible. We will choose to have 1 satisfied Client instead of 100 of angry ones.
What do we do exactly? Shortlisting candidates, preliminary interviews, checking soft skills and testing basic tech skills. Maybe, it is not as much as you’ve thought, but the things we do will ease the process of finding that IDEAL developer.
For more information, check our website, please. Or just contact us in any other way.
Job posted on
17 October 2020