We are currently looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer with experience with AWS, knowledge of Cassandra and MapR experience to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. It operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Assist in migrating current solutions/pieces to AWS (in PCI compliant environment)
- Experience with AWS
- MapR experience
- Knowledge of Cassandra
- Hive HBASE/ MySQL/Aurora experience
- Experience with Java
- Scala knowledge
- Experience with Kafka
- Drools understanding
Nice to have
- Experience with MS Azure API Management
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Health Insurance
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 October 2020