Our client is a leading global Financial market data provider who runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
Under general direction, the selected candidate will serve as the Perl database developer responsible for developing, supporting Data and Analytic financial applications. We are looking for a person that wants to contribute to a robust team of developers, and continuously deepen skills.
• Design, develop, and maintain database tables, stored procedures, and supporting objects
• Build, develop and support Perl based reports for clients
• Work with data architecture team to provide operational support, resolve recurring problems
• Document database topology, architecture, processes and procedures
• Develop SQL queries and support ad hoc requests for data
• Identify inefficiencies in the database platform and provide solutions to the management
• Develop analytical skills to resolve technical problems
• 2+ years of experience working with Perl
• 4+ years of experience in Database concepts and programming
• Experience working with Oracle
• Experience in troubleshooting, debugging and optimizing data and analytic applications
• Strong knowledge of SQL databases, ETL processes and shell scripting on Linux and other modern technology platforms Unix/Linux scripting
• Ability to work as part of a team and also individually with a self-starter ("can do") attitude
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 October 2020