You will develop and maintain a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products. You will work closely with developers, trade support and business development analysts.
Currently, we are looking for a Java+Kafka developer for our Wroclaw office to make the team even stronger.
Your role :
Are you a skilled Senior Java Engineer who pays attention to details and is quality driven? Are you keen on learning and utilizing latest frameworks and technologies on daily basis? Are you an experienced Software Craftsman? You are not afraid of a complex financial business domain? You will develop and maintain a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products. You will work closely with developers, trade support and business development analysts.
We are looking for someone who would like to:
• first and foremost contribute to the development of our products and guide the future evolution of our systems
• apply best development practices
• master and utilize state-of-the-art technologies within our products
• design for today's requirements but at the same time keep in mind future evolution of the systems
Your team :
You’ll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products.
Members of this team work closely with traders, trade support and business development analysts. The systems are going through exciting business and technical evolutions.
• expertise in Java
• understanding of TDD
• understanding of concepts like OOD, BDD, DDD, CI/CD
• experience with Java 8, Spring , SQL (Oracle),
• knowledge of modern technical architectures and highly scalable distributed systems
• excellent understanding memory model and multithreading in java world
• experience with other JVM languages such as Groovy
• hands-on experience in agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
• experience with stream processing, Flink, Kafka, ELK Stack
Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
English language classes
Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
Career development center
Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
Fruits on a weekly basis
Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
Job posted on
15 October 2020