Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Designation: Senior Test Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
Function: Quality Assurance
Skills: .net, C#, Nunit, QA Automation
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 1000 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
- 4+ years of commercial experience and test automation in particular;
- 2+ years of test automation using C#;
- Good knowledge of Test Automation concepts and approaches;
- Experience in testing of complex software applications;
- Understanding of OOP principles;
- Experience in using source control systems (Git preferable);
- Experience with SQL;
- Self-organized, sense of ownership;
- Strong desire to continue development of test automation skills;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in manual testing, Test Design, Test Case creation and maintenance;
- Windows/Linux administration;
- Experience with NUnit and Selenium is a great plus;
- Scripting skills – PowerShell, Bash, or other
Power Shell, Agile, SQL Server, Manual functional testing
- Creation and maintainance of automated tests for full system testing using C#;
- Define, implement, and manage Quality Assurance standards and frameworks;
- Design and creation of sophisficated scenarios for complex solutions testing;
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment;
- Play a hands-on role as part of an engineering team;
- Demonstrate passion about building high quality software, love solving problems and facing new challenges;
- Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 October 2020