It is a platform for connected commerce empowering merchants with the technology to transform their business.
● At least 2+ years of experience in backend development with Node.js
● Good working knowledge of at least one of next frameworks/libraries: (Ember.js, React.js, Vue.js);
● Knowledge of modern browser UI technologies and frameworks (SCSS, Stylus, HTLM5/CSS, etc);
● Good English, both written and spoken;
● Experience with testing and writing tests;
● TypeScript would be a big advantage.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Perform all phases of software engineering including design, development, testing, and deployment in an
● Agile software development environment;
● Design and develop new features;
● Maintain and develop front-end automated tests;
● Collaborate with other teams and conduct new technology research for product development and recommend product enhancements;
● Actively participate in code reviews, analyze results and choose the best solution;
● Continuously focus on improving software quality and performance;
● Troubleshoot customer issues and communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
It is a platform for connected commerce empowering merchants with the technology to transform their business. Company provides merchants with a payment terminal that combines an Android-based tablet with a hardware docking station, and includes support for all modern payment technologies, including traditional magstripe cards, EMV (chip and pin), NFC (Google Wallet and Apple Play), Bluetooth, QR codes, and beacon technology, in an all-in-one device sold at cost. Also, we build dashboards and reporting products to give merchants insight into their business and how they can make it more profitable, more efficient, more fun.
SPD-Ukraine is a leading provider of software development services. Established in 2006, the company was created to focus on high-end business solutions. Over the years, SPD-Ukraine extended the range of its services and has built strong relationships with the clients across the globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 October 2020