Converdy is looking for an experienced UX/UI designer to join a remote product team with an office in Amsterdam.
Converdy is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create sites focused on lead generation and conversion. We facilitate this by providing conversion increasing features, such as quizzes, popup’s, one click upsells and more. We value great design and prioritize it across every single thing we build at Converdy.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI designer to help us translate new feature requirements into beautiful, clean, and human centered application designs.
Converdy is a design driven, consumer product-focuses tech company and we put a big emphasis on product and design.
What you’ll do
As a UX/UI designer at Converdy, you’ll …
• Use your skills to translate new feature requirements in simple, clean and beautiful designed interfaces
• Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
• Be collaborating at every step of the development lifecycle, from gathering insights to better understand customer pain-points to offering insightful perspective and critique during reviews about what has been built
• Take part in refining our in house design system used across different Converdy products
• Contribute to the ‘Converdy Template Library'. A collection of pre-designed templates available to our users
• Possess a large ability to empathize with and design solutions for users
• Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) design in a product focused company
• Excellent English, both written and spoken (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
• Experience with Figma, Adobe XD, Illustrator
• The ability to discuss product strategy and think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but also 'what we should build') We don’t expect you to be a product designer, but you should be able to engage in discussions about product strategy
• Some experience with front-end programming is considered a big plus
Who we are
We consider working for a fast-paced early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
• A flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely
• A beautiful office in the vibrant city center of Amsterdam (Keizersgracht 676)
• Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
• Freedom to make large early stage technical decisions
• No office politics and useless meetings
• A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun!
At Converdy, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that building great products is fundamental to fueling our customer's success.
Sounds like you?
To apply, please let us know why you feel you are a fit for this position and send us some experience, for example, URLs from some projects you worked on, a portfolio, Gitup or similar.
We will add this information to our internal Trello board and ask our 2 co-founding core developers to check it thoroughly and decide to schedule a video interview.
We might not be able to answer all individual applicants, but we will seriously dive into each profile and let you know if and when we’d like to schedule a video chat. Because our two co-founding core developers need to focus on our 2.0 Public launch soon, we have decided to keep the first video call short: 20 minutes. And if they’re enthusiastic, more video calls will follow for sure.
Thanks and we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
I'm struggling to build an outsourcing company of new generation.
Human-oriented approach, high salaries and interesting projects - that's what are we focusing on. We're a young company and we think it's our main benefit since it's easy for us to be flexible, learn fast and be the first to try new things and approaches.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 October 2020