Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our client is a global healthcare company from the USA.
As a part of this project, you will be assisting with the migration of a set of customer's applications from the Oracle Apex platform to the Microsoft Azure platform. This project is the start for migration using ASP.NET Core technology. The outcomes of the project will be used as the basement for the whole migration process of client’s apps.
Skills and requirements:
● 5+ years of experience as a С#/.NET Engineer;
● Hands-on experience with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core;
● Work with Visual Studio;
● Familiar with Azure DevOps;
● Deal with Azure (App Service, AD, Data Lake, Functions) and Docker;
● Expert in MS SQL and Oracle;
● Demonstrate Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English.
● Implementation of new functionality with care for users and hope for future expansion and support;
● Writing code that will implement the expected desired behavior;
● Coverage functionality with tests that will be willing to support;
● Expand the system without losing support for existing features;
● Optimize system bottlenecks to reduce user dissatisfaction;
● Introduction of new approaches, technologies, the realization of own potential by pursuing interests of business;
● Providing constructive criticism and a desire to grow.
We are a global IT and digital transformation champion that supports our customers in realizing technology’s huge potential for a smarter and more sustainable world.
We’ve united creativity and innovation with the instant impact and execution power of a large IT solution provider.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 October 2020