Work for a core delivery team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop the new incumbent of a suite of products. These products are focused on the development and delivery of Rear seat entertainment system inside the automotive area.
For being able to fulfill the customer expectations we need additional experienced automation QAs.
You will work in a challenging environment with intercultural and international teams where the company culture and language is a mix of German and English. In this role you will be part of the HMI development Team for premium OEM.
This position requires a highly-motivated individual with strong problem solving and technical skills. The prime duty is to ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by writing and execution tests on a daily basis.
Automation testing 70%, Manual - 30%
- Strong SW testing background (certificate is a plus)
- 3+ years of SW testing experience
- 3+ years of experience in Test Automation
- 2+ Good Python knowledge
- Experience with distributed VCS (preferably - git)
- Confident linux/unix console user
- Hands-on UI testing experience using Page Object pattern
- Excellent performance and time management
- Good communication skills (Intermediate+ English)
- Hands-on experience with Qt and Squish is a plus
- Experience in automotive SW testing is a plus
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 October 2020