We are currently assisting Napier (FinTech company based in Central London) to extend the development team in Kyiv, Ukraine. Napier AI is a product company, providing advanced Anti-Money Laundering (AML) solutions to over a hundred customers around the world.
Napier AI is a FinTech company based in Central London. We have offices in London, Kyiv, and Singapore, with over fifty staff around the world. We are a product company, providing advanced Anti-Money Laundering (AML) solutions to over a hundred customers around the world. We replace or reinforce existing AML processes, identify previously unknown threats, and strengthen controls. Our goal: to combat evolving threats and reduce financial and reputational risk. www.napier.ai. We have partnerships with respected global organizations such as Refinitiv, Dow Jones, and Lexis Nexis and count some large household-name organizations amongst our customers.
Our product ingests and enriches large amounts of data and then scores enrich and analyses it to allow our customers to identify unusual behavior in their customers. This requires a combination of excellent architects, engineers, designers, user-interface teams, and data scientists. We have developed an underlying platform with powerful capabilities and have built an industry-specific solution on top of that that solves real-world problems.
We have a well-defined, well-funded roadmap and expect to grow our teams significantly during 2021. Our engineering team is entirely based in Kyiv and we’re looking for talented specialists to help us achieve our goals.
Napier is looking for the Front-end Developer who can take ideas/concepts from a product owner and come up with interesting and usable user-interfaces to put into a product. We’re looking for someone to work both on improving the existing product and develop whole new areas. We’re “big data” so visualization, data selection, and dealing with large data sets are important.
Our stack is Elastic, Cassandra, Spark, Kafka, Angular with Docker/Mesos/Marathon for deployment. You’ll get the opportunity to work on leading-edge technology, trying out ideas and new ways to solve problems before getting them into production environments.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• At least 3+ years’ hands on experience in front end development
• At least 1+ year of experience in Angular 2/4/6 or similar frameworks such as React/Redux
• Solid UI design skills are highly appreciated
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
• Web application experience
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
• Ability to research and solve the problem efficiently
• Ability to work as a part of international team spanning several time zones
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to align own activities with project requirements seamlessly
Would be a plus:
• Git (or source control systems such as Mercurial/SVN/CVS)
• Experience developing with RESTful services
• Understanding of development methodologies (e.g. Agile)
• Product-based development experience
Nice to have:
• Technologies that demonstrate experience with other areas of software development like backend (Java/Spring), mobile (Android, iOS, ionic, react native)
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
• Professional growth and cross-location knowledge sharing;
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.;
• Flexible working arrangements: from 8-10am to 5-7pm;
• 20 workdays of annual vacation;
• Free English classes;
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu Metro Station);
• Team buildings and fun activities;
• Dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Snacks in the office
• Сandidate may be required to travel to London from time to time depending on the project requirement
About Inscale Qvantel
INSCALE is a European offshore development company based in Denmark, Malaysia, Macedonia, and Ukraine.
We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with the ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization.
We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 October 2020