Client is a world-class provider of cybersecurity solutions for protecting smartphones, critical mobile apps, wearables, IoT devices, healthtech and automotive systems.
Client’s solutions utilise the Trusted Execution Environment (“TEE”) on devices, a ring-fenced, highly secure area of the main processor that guarantees sensitive data is stored, processed and protected in a trusted and physically isolated environment.
Client’s hardware-backed security platform is embedded in over 2 billion devices and provides unique security solutions for app developers in banks, payment platforms, automotive manufacturers, government bodies and mobile network operators.
- 4+ years of commercial experience in test automation using Python
- Strong knowledge of test automation concepts and approaches, BDD
- Expertise in backend API automation, working with AWS
- Scripting skills – PowerShell, Bash, or other
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies and QA/QC principles
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing of complex software applications
- Upper-Intermediate English level
• Design and creation of sophisticated scenarios for testing complex solutions;
• Creation and maintenance of automated tests;
• Perform system, functional, data, integration, user acceptance, performance and regression testing;
• Work in a dynamic Agile based environment;
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 October 2020