The largest Big Data & AI Center of Excellence in Eastern Europe, our expertise in Machine Learning, AI, Big Data, IoT, Cloud technologies recognized by Google and Amazon is looking for an Engineer to create sustainable Big Data and AI solutions using a cutting-edge Big Data technologies
The largest Big Data & AI Center of Excellence in Eastern Europe, our expertise in Machine Learning, AI, Big Data, IoT, Cloud technologies recognized by Google and Amazon.
We are transforming the way thousands of global organizations do business by creating the most innovative solutions using proven architecture design methodologies, innovation frameworks, and experience design approaches. In 2019, our group successfully delivered 50+ discovery & consulting projects and 75+ implementation projects.
Together with the SEI, and Carnegie Mellon University, we invented Smart Decisions game, in order to promote architecture design methodologies, intended to facilitate the design of complex architectures.
Please read more at https://smartdecisionsgame.com/
*If you are an expert with*
- Excellent understanding of distributed computing technologies, approaches, and patterns
- Proficiency in one of the following programming languages: Java, Scala, or Python
- Cloud experience which is a big plus point: AWS, GCP or Azure
- Hands-on experience with Hadoop, NoSQL, MPP technologies, processing frameworks, or other Big Data technology areas: data ingestion, consolidation, streaming or batching
- Skill in at least one of the processing and computation frameworks: Kafka Streams, Storm, Spark, Flink, Beam/DataFlow, Akka, etc.
- Experience in at least one of the RDBMS or NoSQL engines: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, HBase, Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB, Impala, Kudu, etc.
- Background of implementing Data Lakes, Data Warehousing, or analytics systems is a big advantage
*This is an opportunity to*
- Create sustainable Big Data and AI solutions
- Evaluate cutting-edge Big Data technologies, implement PoCs and MVPs
- Learn new technologies and obtain certifies
- Learn how to design architectures using proven methodologies by SEI, -Carnegie Mellon
- Become a top expert or certified Architect
- Gain deep expertise in one of the clouds or multiple clouds
*We will work together on*
- Delivering discovery and consulting projects, such as solution design, technology assessment and architecture evaluation together with CoE Lead Architects
- Implement full-scale high-performance Data Platforms and decision-support systems
- Utilize rapid prototyping techniques to accelerate the implementation of new technical solutions
- Adopt cutting-edge technologies on a challenging project
- Provide high-value services to different range of companies: from startups to Fortune 100
- Engage new clients and work closely with the Sales team
- Assimilate best practices from experts, working in the team of top-notch Architects
- Work closely or be a part of Google or Amazon professional services
- Being a part of Center of Excellence, you will have a chance to address different business and technology challenges, drive multiple projects and initiatives
- Boost your communication and leadership skills by obtaining experience on different projects
- Attend and speak at international events
This job is no longer active.