We are looking for Middle Node.js Developer who will be responsible for developing, implementing technical solutions and performing refactoring for applications.
Our client provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain including software that manages tee sheets, points of sale, and reservation services with a focus on providing a great experience for golf players and smooth operation of golf courses. The project is the famous, #1 ranked, tee sheet in the golf industry.
The application is based on a microservices architecture.
- Developing and maintaining existing applications
- Performing refactoring to apply the best code practices
- Support and improve test coverage
- Conducting code reviews and mentoring
- Node, Hapi
- React, Redux, Saga, Ramda
- MongoDB, Elastic, Redis
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Jest, React Testing Library
- Self-driven team member of a high-performing development team who cares about the team culture and takes pride in the outcome of the teamwork
- Bright and engaging with "start-up" energy and passion
- Flexible and able to align with priorities coming from the business
- Enjoys an Agile development environment, Scrum methodology experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher
- BS/BSE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 2,5 years of relevant work experience
- Front-end experience in ReactJS
- Experience in building/integrating Frontend and Backend APIs
- Experience with automated code testing (unit testing, automated UI testing)
- Experience working on an enterprise level, production applications
About Forte Group
Forte Group is an international IT consulting firm with headquarters in Chicago and two other offices in Eastern Europe. It was founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Steve Kreynin.
DOU company page: