We are looking for Regular DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Project Description:For the long term engagement with a major Oil & Gas service company, we are looking for an off-shore extension to ongoing project working on near real-time acoustic data analysis and plotting/rendering.
• 3+ years experience in configuration management\devops utilizing Azure
• Experience creating Testing/Staging environments/pipelines
• Experience with Azure Functions
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Experience with Database deployment
• Experience with Docker
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Solid understanding of the software development life cycle and experience working on agile teams
• This is an on-call position requiring 24/7 availability during customer jobs
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or another related field.
Mandatory Skills:Configuration Management, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Continuous Deployment, Agile Methodology, Kubernetes, SDL, Docker, Analytical Skills
• Oil and Gas software development experience including drilling or geological related applications
• Experience with Application Gateway
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 October 2020