We are looking for engineers to join the Rates Risk Technology Team that is developing real time risk system.
The application serves a wide variety of stakeholders such as Traders, Risk Managers and Financial Controllers and its mission is to provide accurate and timely valuations of trades and their sensitivity to market factors. The types of project undertaken by the team ranges from architecture decisions, regulatory driven, business process automation, intraday risk, to large scale risk and valuation impacting changes. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work within G10 Rates Risk Technology, cooperating with multiple trading desks, market risk managers and financial controllers to develop this strategically important platform.
- Lead small team of 2 Senior Java Developers
- Liaise with Bank internal development teams based mainly in Poland to drive towards a world class risk application
- Be proactive and ensure the software developed by the Team remains compliant with prescribed best practices
- Building new components that will integrate with existing infrastructure
- Building components for data analysis and tooling
- L3 support of existing components
- Deliver on time regulatory commitments
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- 5+ years of Java experience with solid knowledge of Java core - Collections, Concurrency, Memory Model, Garbage collection, including Java EE servlets, Lambda and Streams
- Solid knowledge of Spring
- Working experience with JDBC template, Non SQL (Mongo), Docker
- Demonstrable experience in actively contributing to project delivery for both small and large scale projects.
- Ability to apply sound technical skills and knowledge of the Rates business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs.
- Experience of test driven development and of continuous integration platforms.
- Ability to recognize and work with recursive data structures of different forms as well as an understanding of standard programming algorithms.
- Knowledge of financial derivatives pricing and risk
- Experience of working with commercial or in-house quant pricing libraries
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 October 2020