We are currently looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer with 3+ years of DevOps and CI/CD experience, and Kubernetes proficiency to join our team.
The customer is one of the largest banks of Russia, Central, and Eastern Europe providing a high level of customer experience and ecosystem of convenient online services in different areas.
The main pool of tasks is associated with organizing a single integrated system for monitoring infrastructure, applications, and services of the data factory.
- Developing and configuring application deployment in OpenShift
- Integration of the monitoring system with external systems
- Configuring monitoring of Hadoop and with-it infrastructure
- Development of monitoring scripts for collecting custom application metrics
- Development and configuration of Dashboards in Grafana
- 3+ years of DevOps experience (DevOps.Containers)
- Advanced knowledge of Kubernetes
- Advanced knowledge of Ansible, Jenkins
- Knowledge of Prometheus, Grafana
- Advanced experience and tools of IaC, CI/CD: (Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kuber, Python, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience in monitoring custom applications and business services
- Experience in customizing HA configurations
- Experience of Integrations via RestAPI
- Experience in Automating deployment processes in Kubernetes / OpenShift (Helm, Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience in Component Automation and Monitoring Processes
- Experience of Database deployments in Kubernetes / OpenShift
- Experience with TimeSeries
- Experience working with Prometheus AlertManager
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 September 2020