Are you a fan of smart devices who dreams of developing one of the flagships? Then this is your chance! We're building the unique SDK and apps for smart AI headphones. If you worked with Bluetooth (4.0 or later) on Android and have experience in writing SDKs, then welcome to our team :)
Our client is an award-winning Munich based technology company. Leading innovation in Hearable and body-worn computing. Driven by a vision to bring audio products to life, they strive to make interaction with technology frictionless using the power of AI. Their Software Suite with embedded AI enables brands and manufacturers to create truly smart audio products efficiently.
About the Project
Driven by a vision to bring audio products to life, our customer strives to make interaction with technology frictionless using the power of AI. Their Software Suite with embedded AI enables brands and manufacturers to create truly smart audio products efficiently. With the Software Suite, you can easily equip your Bluetooth audio products with advanced natural user interfaces and provide frictionless experiences to your end-users. Natural user interfaces include but not limited to Voice Control, Head Gesture UI, Smart Audio, and so on.
About the Team
Our Ukrainian-based development team will constantly be expanding. For now, our amazing team consists of 2 iOS Developers, 2 Android Developers, and QA Engineer. The team has a very friendly atmosphere and an environment for professional development. Our team to cooperate closely with stakeholders and the rest of the folks.
Responsibilities and Skills
• Contribution to the development of the mobile SDK, and mobile applications for our future products
• Participate in all aspects of software development, from design to implementation to verification
• Debug and profiling of existing code
• Work in a team with other Android developers, QA, and iOS developers
• Interface with the firmware development team to ensure coordination between the platform firmware and the SDK
• Work with a QA developer to identify and fix any and all reported bugs
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in Java and/or Kotlin writing Android applications for Android 6 or newer
• Experience with Bluetooth (BT 4.0 or newer) on Android
• Common practices in HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, BLE gatt services, and similar
• Experience in interoperability testing and behavior in Android versions and device manufacturers
• Experience with best practices for building SDKs for Android
• English Upper-intermediate
Nice to Have Skills:
• Experience with the following toolchain highly advantageous: Android Studio (or similar), Gradle, Expresso, git, GitLab, Jenkins
• Experience within data structures and streaming, including HTTP, JSON, RCP, REST APIs, HDF5
• Knowledge of mobile application development for iOS (Swift or Objective-C)
• Knowledge of the Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
• Ability to learn other programming languages as needed
Brightgrove is focused on software development, consulting and outsourcing. We deliver a broad array of managed services to our customers, including development of top-quality software applications, quality assurance, testing, web systems design, and offshore staff augmentation. Established in May 2000 as a subsidiary of German Ecotel in response to the exciting new opportunities on the German telecom market, Brightgrove has always been focused on innovative and cutting-edge technologies since the very inception. The Phoenix-V Billing System created by our engineers became the backbone of 15 telecommunication companies.
In 2010, Brightgrove achieved full self-governance and became a privately owned company. In 2011, Brightgrove expanded its market presence and launched the custom development and outsourcing businesses. By now, these rapidly-growing businesses attracted over 280 new employees.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.