On behalf of METER, StartupSoft is looking for Software Engineer (Python) to join our Food Division project.
The METER Food Division designs software and hardware products used in the food industry to measure and monitor food quality and safety in the manufacturing process.
The ideal candidate will have experience with and passion for creating, designing, and writing desktop and web application software
Qualifications and Skills
* Experience with Python (2 or more years);
* Experience with Django framework;
* Knowledge of PostgreSQL;
* Proficient in AWS (EC2, RDS)
* English: intermediate + and higher;
* Self-driven, highly technical and ready to face challenges;
* Strong problem-solving abilities.
Will be a plus
* skills in jQuery, React
* To continue the development of the platform that helps to automate processes at GourmetGorilla.
* Most of the work will be on the back-end.
* There might be small tweaks on front-end.
StartupSoft connects elite Ukrainian engineers & hustlers with top startups from Silicon Valley.
We don’t “rent” employees to “clients”, rather we place engineers directly with well-funded, product startups as an integral part of their team.
We strive to replicate the in-house experience with a remote team.
DOU company page: